21 Reasons To Use Shea Butter
(besides the fact that it is filled with Vitamin A, Vitamin E, phytonutrients, neutral fats and fatty acids (great for skin!), anti-inflammatory and moisturizing effects!)
If you’re still on the fence about Ozone Layer Deodorant (as if!), here are 21 excellent reasons to use Shea Butter.
Shea Butter has been known to improve all the skin conditions listed below. As you use our organic deodorant it is likely that you may experience other healing benefits and additional uses not mention in the 21 Reasons To Use Shea Butter. If this is the case, contact us with your experience at firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to pass it on to others so that they may also benefit.
01. Dry skin
02. Skin rash
03. Skin peeling, after tanning
04. Blemishes and wrinkles
05. Itching skin
07. Shaving cream, for a smooth silky shave.
08. Small skin wounds
09. Skin cracks
10. Tough or rough skin (feet, hands, elbows, knees)
11. Cold weather,
13. Stretch mark prevention during pregnancy
14. Insect bites
15. Healthy skin
16. Muscle fatigue, aches and tension
17. Before and after strenuous exercise
18. Skin allergies such as a result of poison ivy or poison oak
21. Skin damage from heat (i.e. hot grease or water, radiation treatment for certain medical problems, etc).
(below are additional components and benefits of shea butter, thanks to http://www.twenty21onesheabutter.com/content/21-reasons-to-use.asp)